Sample Math Curriculum
In 2012, Common Core won three contracts from the New York State Education Department to create a PreK–12 mathematics curriculum to be hosted on the state’s EngageNY website. Common Core makes PDF files containing that work available free of charge.
Get the most with Eureka Math
Eureka Math represents an extension of the work we did for the teachers of New York State. We encourage districts to consider purchasing for their teachers access to the full Eureka Math website, which enhances the PreK–12 mathematics curriculum with extensive professional development supports:
- Embedded "just-in-time" videos that demonstrate classroom practices.
- Convenient navigational tools that help teachers identify and remediate knowledge gaps, implement RTI tiers, and provide support for students at a variety of levels.
To purchase access to Eureka Math, click here.
- Grade 1 - Module 1 - Sums and Differences to 10
- Grade K - Module 1 - Numbers to 10
- Grade 4 - Module 1 - Place Value, Rounding, and Algorithms for Addition and Subtraction
- Grade 2 - Module 1 - Sums and Differences to 20
- Grade 3 - Module 1 - Properties of Multiplication and Division and Solving Problems with Units of 2–5 and 10
- Grade 5 - Module 1 - Place Value and Decimal Fractions
- Grade 8 - Module 1 - Integer Exponents and Scientific Notation
- Grade P - Module 1 - Counting to 5
- Grade 6 - Module 1 - Ratios and Unit Rates
- Grade 7 - Module 1 - Ratios and Proportional Relationships
- Grade 9 - Module 1 - Relationships Between Quantities and Reasoning with Equations and Their Graphs
- Grade 10 - Module 1 - Congruence, Proof, and Constructions